Hello dead blog.
I have yet to upload any photos at all from my India trip, and I don't know when I'm going to do so. Haha. It's been two weeks since I've come back home from the trip, and... well.
...Don't think I'll ever be going to India again, unless I suddenly become incredibly insane and
- have this urge to eat the same dishes every single day(filled with 8792865013497263597 spices);
- start picking up counting-the-number-of-peeing-man-on-the-streets as a hobby;
- want to blow my nose everyday and see black mucus;
- want to have unknown people touching my butt "accidentally".
Oh alright I'll just be nice and share a few photos.







Oh and this hilarious thing happened one day in India. A little girl came up to Mabel and I and she was like, "can I take a photo with you and you?" So we took a photo with her and then she asked the million dollar question:
"Are you from New York?"
And I went, "No, Singapore....."
And boy, the girl looked so sad. Hahaha, perhaps our shades-and-brown-hair-under-the-sun= New Yorkers(?)
Many other photos but Molly, Leon and I are just too l-a-z-y to upload them.
Anyway today's 12th Dec and life has been sucky for the past week because Jon's away on a vacation and I've been wasting my life away at home, sleeping at like 4am and waking up at 2pm. I've been so useless for 7 days, except for the fact that I actually revised some econs topics out of boredom and desperateness. But guess who's comin' back tomorrow, and life's gonna go back to normal again. :)

Going mad from missing you, hurry up, get up the plane, leave China and come back to me.